MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE
INVITATION FOR SUPPLIERS TO REGISTER COMPANIES ON THE MAJUBA COLLEGE SUPPLIER DATABASE
Majuba TVET College invites all prospective suppliers to be registered on its supplier database
To be registered on the database, suppliers/vendors are requested to submit the following documents:
- Completed supplier database application form, email address compulsory
- Valid original tax clearance certificate
- Original certified copies of ID documents of members
- Certified copies of company registration documentation (CIPRO)
- Original valid B-BBEE certificate or certified copies thereof or
- An original certified copy of BBBEE affidavit form
- Proof of banking details stamped by the bank – not older than 03 months
- Municipal Bill – not older than 03 months
Failure to submit the documents above will result in the application not qualifying for registration.
Application forms to register as a service provider can be obtained from: The Supply Chain Management Office at Majuba College Central Office 83 Allen Street Newcastle
All suppliers that have previously submitted application forms need not apply, but are required to update their tax clearance, BEE certificate annually. Failure to do so will result in the application not qualifying for registration.
Majuba TVET College retains the right to request and verify further information from any potential service provider.
NO CLOSING DATE FOR SUBMISSION.
All fully completed forms with the relevant attachments can be submitted by post to the Procurement Office, Majuba TVET College Central Office – Private Bag X6602 Newcastle 2940 or hand delivered to the Procurement Office, Majuba TVET College; 83 Allen Street Newcastle
NO EMAIL OR FAXED APPLICATIONS WILL BE ACCEPTED.
Placement on the Service Provider data base does not guarantee that any work will be awarded.
Perspective suppliers are further encouraged to register on the National Treasury Central Supplier Database online available on www.csd.gov.za.