- Download 85
- File Size 248.29 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 26th June 2020
- Last Updated 26th June 2020
Tender: Repairs and Renovations to Open Learning Building at the CPD Campus
QUOTATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE UNDERMENTIONED SERVICES
(1) Tenderers must bid on the official Bill of Quantities, which shall be completed in all respects, and all information must be supplied as stipulated in the bid document.
(2) Making use of the tender box situated by the Majuba TVET College Central Office the following will be applicable;
• The tender document must be placed in a sealed envelope
• The envelope must be addressed to Majuba TVET College stating the topic and reference number • The name and address of the quoting company must be endorsed on the back of the envelope.
(3) Please be advised that Tenderers must submit all relevant information requested in the Tender document in order to qualify to the next round of the Tender Evaluation process.
(4) Tender documents are available only on appointment(due to Covid-19) from Majuba TVET College Central Office situated at 83 Allen Street, Newcastle. Telephone: (034) 326 4888;
Fax: (034) 326 4889.
- (5) No late Tenders will be accepted
- (6) Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation that is issued.
SERVICE : Repairs and Renovations to Open Learning Building at the CPD Campus
Proposal : Repairs and Renovations to Open Learning Building at the CPD Campus situated on;
Dr Nelson Mandela Road, Section 2, Madadeni, 2951 ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tender Document Number
Tender Closing Date
Contact Person : ___________________________________________________________________________________________________
Cost per document Banking Details Compulsory site meeting
: : :
: Available from the 25th of June 2020 until the 20th of July 2020 Please note that due to the Covid-19 Pandemic and social distancing the documents will only be issued on appointment made to the following contact person: Ms Sinenhlanhla Shobede; Tel: 034 326 4888; Email: Sinenhlanhla.Shobede@majuba.edu.za; Hours 08:00 – 16:00
: R150 per Tender Document(Please note the tender document will only be issued on receipt of proof of payment.
: Majuba TVET College, ABSA Bank, Acc no: 4058480028, Branch Code: 632005
: No, due to Covid-19 and social distancing there will be no briefing meeting, briefing notes and images will be packaged on the USB together with the tender document.
CPD 19/05 MG
4GB or 3GB/PE or Higher
27 July, 2020
Ms. Mbali Shabalala: 083 823 2526
Administrative Enquiries : Ms. Leizle Landsberg : 034 326 4888
Technical Enquiries : Rudi Nortje (Quantity Surveyor) Contact no: 082 460 3893 __________________________________________________________________________________________________
Tender documents to be : Majuba TVET College placed in the tender box at : Central Office
: 83 Allen Street
: Newcastle, 2940