- Download 39
- File Size 235.48 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 1st July 2021
- Last Updated 1st July 2021
TENDER: Provision of Facial and Palm Verification Device including annual licensing and support
MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE
QUOTATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE UNDERMENTIONED SERVICES
- Tenders must bid on the official Bill of Quantities, which shall be completed in all respects, and all information must be supplied as stipulated in the bid document.
- Making use of the tender box situated by the Majuba TVET College Central Office the following will be applicable;
- The tender document must be placed in a sealed envelope
- The envelope must be addressed to Majuba TVET College stating the topic and reference number
- The name and address of the quoting company must be endorsed on the back of the envelope.
- Please be advised that Tenderers must submit all relevant information requested in the Tender document
in order to qualify to the next round of the Tender Evaluation process.
VII. Tender documents are only available on appointment (due to Covid-19) from Majuba TVET College Central
Office situated at 83 Allen Street, Newcastle. Telephone: (034) 326 4888.
- No late Tenders will be accepted
- Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation that is issued.(Please complete pricing
schedule on tender document in order to qualify)
SERVICE 1 : IT 19/17 C Rev 01
Proposal : Provision of Facial and Palm Verification Device including annual licensing and support
Tender Closing Date : 19 July 2021
Time : 12:00 pm
Tender documents to be placed in the tender box at : Majuba TVET College Central Office
83 Allen Street
Tender Document : Available from 28 June 2021
Due to Covid-19 and social distancing, please email proof of payment to request the above mentioned documents from firstname.lastname@example.org
Cost per document : R300.00 per Tender Document(Please note the tender document will only be issued on receipt of proof of payment.)
Banking Details : Majuba TVET College, ABSA Bank, Acc no: 4058480028, Branch Code: 632005
Compulsory site meeting : Yes, at Majuba TVET College,
Venue: Central Office Boardroom
Address : 83 Allen Street, Newcastle, 2940
Date : 8 July 2021
Time : 10:00 (Please note that if you are more than five minutes late for this meeting, you will not be allowed to attend this meeting.)
Please note that the above mentioned tender has special requirements for representatives that attend the meeting on behalf of the tenderer, please enquire via email or contact Leizle/Peggy on the contact no. below.
Administrative Enquiries: Ms. Leizle Landsberg: 034 326 4888
Tender documents to be placed in the tender box at: Majuba TVET College
83 Allen Street