- Download 76
- File Size 158.58 KB
- File Count 1
- Create Date 17th September 2020
- Last Updated 17th September 2020
Tender : Appointment of a Quantity Surveyor for Maintenance
QUOTATIONS ARE INVITED FOR THE UNDERMENTIONED SERVICES
- (i) Tenders must bid on the official Bill of Quantities, which shall be completed in all respects, and all information must be supplied as stipulated in the bid document.
- (ii) Making use of the tender box situated by the Majuba TVET College Central Office the following will be applicable;
- The tender document must be placed in a sealed envelope
- The envelope must be addressed to Majuba TVET College stating the topic and reference number
- The name and address of the quoting company must be endorsed on the back of the envelope.
- (v) Please be advised that Tenderers must submit all relevant information requested in the Tender document in order to qualify to the next round of the Tender Evaluation process.
- (vi) Tender documents are available from Majuba TVET College Central Office situated at 83 Allen Street, Newcastle. Telephone: (034) 326 4888; Fax: (034) 326 4889.
- (vii) No late Tenders will be accepted
- (viii) Tenders may only be submitted on the Tender documentation that is issued.
Appointment of Professional Services
Proposal : Appointment of a Quantity Surveyor for Maintenance Projects-2021/2022
Bid Document Number : Bid Closing Date : Time : Contact Person :
document must be requested from the following e-mail address; : Sinenhlanhla.Shobede@majuba.edu.za
CO 20/01 MG
15 October 2020
Ms Mbali Shabalala – 034 32 64 888/083 823 2526
Bid Document :: Please note that due to Covid-19 and social distancing the placed in the tender box at
- : 83 Allen Street
- : Newcastle, 2940