Notice to Current and Potential Suppliers of Majuba TVET College
Majuba TVET College will now implement the usage of the government Central Supplier Database (CSD) as their official list of accredited prospective providers when procuring goods and services. The CSD integrates with the South African Revenue Service (SARS) to verify tax clearance certificates and the Companies and Intellectual Property Commission (CIPC) for business registration and business ownership information. The CSD furthermore verifies supplier information with the register for tender defaulters and database of restricted suppliers.
Prospective suppliers should have the following documentation to register successfully on the CSD:
1. Company Registration Document if applicable
2. Original Valid Tax Clearance Certificate (TCC) or confirmation of tax reference number
3. VAT Registration number to appear on the TCC if VAT registered
4. Confirmation of Banking Details from Bank
5. B-BBEE Rating Certificate if applicable
6. B-BBEE Affidavit (Original) if applicable
7. Identity Document of owner(s), members, directors and/ or shareholders
8. Proof of accreditation with relevant body and reference number Example: (CIDB Registration)
9. Mobile phone with valid email address (Activation e-mails will be sent to mobile to confirm and accept registration, thus mobile devices should be able to accept e-mails)
REGISTRATION AND AN ACTIVE STATUS ON CSD IS COMPULSORY IN ORDER TO CONDUCT BUSINESS WITH MAJUBA TVET COLLEGE.
Notice to suppliers CSD DOWNLOAD